Week 7 & 8

Greetings everyone !

For this week class, I couldn't attend because of my family matters. However, that doesn't stop me from studying ! I gained as much information as I can from my classmates. Thank you so much guys ! 

So this week, they said they learnt about variables. Basically, there are three types of variables which are independent, dependent and mediating. Then, Dr Teoh explained and taught them to how to do the analysis and hypothesis based on the given research question and research objective. This is quite interesting and I cannot wait to try and practice is myself ! 

Here are what they did in the class, thank you Alia Sakinah for sharing it with me


Dr Teoh also share an article "Mathematics Achievement and Interest in Mathematics from a Differential Perspective" written by Aiso Heinze, Kristina Reiss, Franziska Rudolph Augsburg (Germany). This article give a very good example for us to understand and practice about variables. 

Last but not least, remember to read more and more
Thats all guys for this post, thank you !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 & 12

Week 1 & 2

Week 3 & 4